What is the purpose of The Culver Fund?
The Culver Fund supports the operating budget of the school.
What is considered a Culver Fund Gift?
- Current use gifts in support of operations (student financial aid, faculty salaries, etc.) count as Culver Fund gifts.
- Multiple year pledges are welcomed, but only gifts received within a current fiscal year (July 1- June 30) will be credited for a Culver Fund gift that year.
What is a gift-in-kind?
- A gift-in-kind is a physical item or evidence of a personal or corporate expenditure which can not be liquidated for cash.
- A gift-in-kind will not be credited to The Culver Fund unless it supports current operations in that fiscal year.
What is an unbudgeted restricted gift?
- An unbudgeted restricted gift, formerly known as an expense-paid-by-gift, is an unanticipated donation for a program/item/service that was not part of the approved budget.
How important is The Culver Fund?
- The Culver Fund is the lifeblood of the school, directly supporting faculty salaries, facilities upkeep, scholarships & programs - the most important priorities of Culver Academies. Every Culver Fund dollar that we raise allows us to preserve the endowment and to ensure Culver's pre-eminence among college preparatory schools.
What gifts count toward a Class Reunion Culver Fund goal?
- Only Culver Fund gifts received during the current Fiscal Year ending on June 30th.
What gifts do not count toward a Class Reunion Culver Fund goal?
- All pledges
- Gifts made in prior years
- All non-Culver Fund gifts
©Copyright 2010 Culver Educational FoundationSite mapAbout this site
1300 Academy Rd., Culver, IN 46511 | Get Directions